Reality is a perception. Perceptions are not always based on facts, and are strongly influenced by illusions. Inquisitiveness is hence indispensable

Saturday, December 1, 2007

The 'Stig' factor - Philosophy

What is Stig factor?
ZEN>>Isolation but observation. Visibility in Invisibility.

Why do I need to know this?
ZEN>> Because Top-gear has this. Because this is the ultimate truth (well a step short of if there is one). Because you asked me. And if you think zen doesnt' involve one thinking of Aston martins, you are wrong. It is always about things like Spider vs. Beetle in the parking lot. I like both of them by the way.

Master explain this in simple English to us 'not so crazy nuts'
ZEN>> Now that you have asked. In this world all entities are related. Some call it 'Butterfly effect'. This association is responsible for all joys and sorrows. Now wise men and truth seekers, who have realized this truth wanted to let others escape the miseries offered by this cruel life. They came up with an brilliant suggestion. That speaks of:
1. Association to disassociation
2. The hardships in breaking all bonds to keep a single bond.

Master but I am a simple programmer
ZEN>> Thats what they said when they came to me. They were simple tv program producers. I still remember that as if it were yesterday.

Master, but who said that
ZEN>> The top-gear chaps of course. They were very concerned about the presenters being more popular than the show. There was a bloke called Gerome clarkson who has nasty prejudice against general motors you know. They wanted some thing which is immune to change. So they brought in Stig. You can realise more about him from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig . You see there was more than one stig but there is only one stig.

Oh, the zen factor. Things may change but the conception is unique. This what decoupling between modules means
ZEN>> Excellent, now meditate more about decoupling between modules and data bases. One can easily say that data bases are similar to modules with a different avatar. The trick is to store the mapping away from the modules. The modules change but the mapping rarely does. Even if it does you can easily adapt the mapping to the discovered truth

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

About Me

Well for a start, I dont' want to!. Yes I am reclusive, no I am not secretive; Candid? Yes; Aspergers? No :). My friends call me an enthusiast, my boss calls me purist, I call myself an explorer, to summarise; just an inquisitive child who didnt'learn to take things for granted. For the sake of living, I work as a S/W engineer. If you dont' know what it means, turn back right now.