Reality is a perception. Perceptions are not always based on facts, and are strongly influenced by illusions. Inquisitiveness is hence indispensable

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

'Memory'able Dilema

Dear God, Father of all electronic, electrical, magnetic, optical, semiconductor appliances. Conserver of all software applications built around boolean and binary representation. Help me out of dilema.

Should I opt for an 4 Gb flash drive or a 160 Gb passport hdd or a 500 Gb hdd. Give me the wisdom and guidance.

P.s: At the same time have a look at the Canon S5IS and Sony DSC-H9, so that you can let me make a decison.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

About Me

Well for a start, I dont' want to!. Yes I am reclusive, no I am not secretive; Candid? Yes; Aspergers? No :). My friends call me an enthusiast, my boss calls me purist, I call myself an explorer, to summarise; just an inquisitive child who didnt'learn to take things for granted. For the sake of living, I work as a S/W engineer. If you dont' know what it means, turn back right now.