Reality is a perception. Perceptions are not always based on facts, and are strongly influenced by illusions. Inquisitiveness is hence indispensable

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

vaio why?

Sumit left for Japan last week. He isnt' quite completely settled, but he is not a new customer. Hes been to Japan before too. Yesterday, he mailed ashish & me asking for an opinion about laptop purchase. He has already made up his mind and is giving a serious thought towards VAIO. Apple is off the radar, DELL is still within proximity range. His requirements are quite amusing. Till date I have seen guys boasting about their CPU muscle power! and enormity of memory space. This is the first time I have seen a techie someone go after really after a stylish glam doll. Ever heard of Armanis and RollsRoyce among computers, VAIO quite in the same league. VAIO has an interesting logo too. A cosine wave followed by 1 & 0 (binary notation). What does that mean? Pretty rudimentary isnt' it? Do most owners understand the significance of the symbol or is it... AAh I must be day dreaming.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

About Me

Well for a start, I dont' want to!. Yes I am reclusive, no I am not secretive; Candid? Yes; Aspergers? No :). My friends call me an enthusiast, my boss calls me purist, I call myself an explorer, to summarise; just an inquisitive child who didnt'learn to take things for granted. For the sake of living, I work as a S/W engineer. If you dont' know what it means, turn back right now.